TISINO XLR to RCA Y-Cable, XLR Female to Dual RCA Adapter Y-Splitter Duplicator Lead Unbalanced Stereo Audio Interconnect Cable -10 feet/3 Meters 10 feet
TISINO XLR to RCA Y-Cable, XLR Female to Dual RCA Adapter Y-Splitter Duplicator Lead Unbalanced Stereo Audio Interconnect Cable -10 feet/3 Meters
Size:10 feet TISINO XLR Female to Dual RCA Y Splitter Cords is the ideal solution for Connect line outputs from mixing consoles, microphones, to recorders and amplifiers, connect DJ controllers to amplifiers. Features: - Gold-plated provide superior signal transfer and sound reproduction. - Oxygen- Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity. - High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility. - Free velcro cable wrap included. Specifications - Conductor A: 24K Gold-plated RCA Plug Male - Conductor B: XLR Female - Jacket Material: PVC - Cable Gauge: 20 AWG - Cable Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm - Length: 10 Feet/3m Package Includes: 1 XLR Female to Dual RCA Y Splitter Cable 1 Free velcro cable wrap
- XLR Female to Dual RCA/Phono Male Plug Y Splitter Cable, this cable would be to allow you to output from a mixer console's XLR male output jack, and connect into the RCA inputs on a separate device, it splits a mono XLR signal into two separate mono RCA lines. (Note: Not left and right channels)
- Unbalanced Connection - XLR PIN 2 is connected to the center RCA pin, XLR PINs 1 & 3 are connected to the ring of the RCA plug (earthed). This adapter is only available in an unbalanced format, it is not possible to make a balanced RCA to XLR adapter. This is an adapter to let you use an XLR mic/ component on your RCA circuit.
- High-quality gold plated plug, Spring-style strain relief prevents cables from pulling out, corrosion-resistant, 20 AWG 4N oxygen-free copper wire combined with double shielding for best audio quality, excellent signal quality.
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket, Top quality and made by environment-friendly material, Polyethylene insulation improves high-frequency response.
- The XLR connector is a high-quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone; It splits closer to the RCA ends, the distance to the split point is about 20 inches/ 50cm.