Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour 30ml
Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour 30ml
Size:30mL Gtechniq was founded by quantum physicist Drew Gill in 2001, out of a total dissatisfaction with the performance of paint protection products at the time. Everything from waxes, to new-fangled polymers and PTFE based miracle treatments, nothing on the market offered any meaningful durability, either in looks, or protection. Worse still, he found that most of the products actually performed poorer than the paints they were supposed to protect. From this discontent came a simple idea, To engineer the worlds most beautiful, perfectly finished, smartest and most intelligent surfaces. Surfaces that do much more than simply look great when new. Drews background meant that he had a good understanding of how the forces, shapes and structures of a surface works on very small scales. He also knew what modifications may be possible in order to add some really useful enhancements. Improvements such as dirt repellency, ease of washing, scratch, UV and stain resistance, along with, long-term gloss and colour stability. So, after surveying many avenues of material science, in particular nano-scale surface engineering, lots of hard work and many thousands of failures, Gtechniq, Smart Surface Science was born. The first product in the Gtechniq range to be produced was C1 Crystal Lacquer, closely followed by P1 Nano Composite Polish. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to
- WHY GTECHNIQ: C5 Wheel Armour repels brake dust making your rims very easy to keep clean. Based on similar technology as our C1 Crystal Lacquer and C4 Permanent Trim Restorer, C5 provides the best protection for wheels, whether standard or alloys
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE: Because of C5s unique, exceptionally fine surface rheology and chemical bonding mechanism, its performance is outstanding
- SCIENCE BEHIND IT: Fine surface rheology gives the coating its excellent stain and contaminant resistance, and the chemical bond formed between the wheel surface and C5 makes the coating durable
- LONG LASTING: You can expect 1-2 years durability from an application of C5 Wheel Armour
- APPLICATION TIPS: Before starting, ensure that you have sufficient product for the job. If you are coating outside faces only, 15ml will be sufficient for rims up to 18". For all other instances we recommend the larger 30ml. Please note that because this is an inorganic coating, it will resist extremely high tempertatures so you can also use on brake callipers!
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.