Craft County Black Locking Cord End Hooks – Fits 1/4 Bungee Rope, Shock Cord, or Other Similar Cordage (25 Pack) 25 Pack
Craft County Black Locking Cord End Hooks – Fits 1/4 Bungee Rope, Shock Cord, or Other Similar Cordage (25 Pack)
Size:25 Pack Craft County Black Locking Cord End Hooks are the perfect for expanding your library of possible arts and crafts. With our cord end hooks you can create your own bungee/shock cord straps, paracord lines, or other custom rope and wire hook downs. Our cord locks are made to be smooth, durable, and long lasting. They are versatile and are intended to fit 1/4 inch diameter cordage. However, their simple yet ingenious design allows for a much larger amount of possibilities. They are 2.8 inches long by 1 inch wide and are great for hanging art, clothing straps, storage, repairs, and much more. Use them in your office, living room, basement, yard, or any other location to tackle all your hooking needs. Whether you are an expert crafter or just starting out, you’ll love Craft County Cord End Hooks.
- Craft County Locking Cord End Hooks are a sleek black in color, easy to use, and extremely tough.
- Designed with a flexible auto locking tension bar to allow for safe and reliable securing to rods, handles, or other cords.
- Fits 5/16 inch diameter shock cord, bungee cord, or any other similar diameter wires, strings, or cordage.
- Ideal for use in DIY projects, art pieces, jewelry making, accessory crafts, repairs, and much more.
- Get exactly how many you need with pack sizes of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000.