Solder Wire Tin Rosin Core 0.8mm Lead Free Solder Wire Sn 99.3 Cu 0.7 for Electrical Soldering and DIY (50g) 50.0 Grams
Solder Wire Tin Rosin Core 0.8mm Lead Free Solder Wire Sn 99.3 Cu 0.7 for Electrical Soldering and DIY (50g)
Weight:50.0 Grams Lead Free Solder Wires are soldering materials for engineering, and electronic repairs. Lead-free tin-copper alloy for simple applications. With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished faster, saving time and labor. Usability: For home improvement, electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices. Specifications: Product Name: lead-free solder wire Alloy: Tin 97.3% Cu 0.7% (Sn99.3Cu0.7) Flux: 2.2% Wire Diameter: 0.8mm (0.031inches) Gross Weight: 50grams /0.11 pounds,100grams /0.22 pounds Size: 2.2 x 1.1 inches Melting point: 215 - 220 degrees Celsius/ 419 - 428 degrees Fahrenheit Package Contents: 1 x lead-free solder wire (50g/100g) Note: Lead- free solder has a higher melting temperature, which may require a higher temperature tip, depending on your iron. Package content: 1x Solder Wire
- LEAD FREE SOLDER WIRE: Lead free solder wire with rosin core, envirmental friendly and high performance
- RELATIVE PARAMETERS: Soldering iron wire Tin 99%.3-Cu0.7% (Sn99Cu0.7)
- WIRE DIA: Solder Wire Diameter: 0.8 mm/0.031in; Total Length: approx. 57m; Gross Weight: 50gram/0.11lbs,100gram/0.22lbs
- LOWER MELTING POINT: The melting point of soldering iron wire is 215C - 220C (419F - 428F)
- WIDE APPLICATION: The rosin core solder wire is designed for DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/Toys and other small home electrical appliance etc.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.