McKee's 37 MK37-222 Tire Coating, 16 fl. oz. 16 fl. oz.
McKee's 37 MK37-222 Tire Coating, 16 fl. oz.
Size:16 fl. oz. McKee's 37 Tire Coating is an acrylic-based resin that forms a flexible, chemical-resistant coating on your tires. Engineered to outlast and outperform conventional oil and water-based tire dressings, McKee's 37 Tire Coating will not wash or sling off and will not turn tires brown. A single application of McKee's 37 Tire Coating will provide several months of protection, even in extreme climates. McKee's 37 Tire Coating dries to the touch - it even passes the "white glove" test.
- McKee's 37 Tire Coating is the second component of a two-part tire protection system
- The first component is McKee's 37 Tire Cleaner & Rejuvenator - a heavy-duty tire cleaner that preps the tire for application of McKee's 37 Tire Coating
- McKee's 37 Tire Coating forms a much more substantial barrier of protection that is designed to last months
- Depending on how often you drive your vehicle, McKee's 37 Tire Coating could potentially last a year or longer
- The durable shell of protection created by McKee's 37 Tire Coating seals the rubber, preventing antiozonants and UV absorbers from leaching out of the surface
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.