EULANGDE Solder Bar 50/50 Anti-oxidation Bar Solder 50% Tin, 50% Lead 1.1LB（500g) (sn50 /pb50) sn50 /pb50
EULANGDE Solder Bar 50/50 Anti-oxidation Bar Solder 50% Tin, 50% Lead 1.1LB（500g) (sn50 /pb50)
EULANGDE provide you with professional high-quality solder materials. Because of your trust, the brand of EULANGDE has added a luster. Because of your choice, it also adds fresh elements of EULANGDE to your work. Read more Product characteristics Specifications sn50/pb50 weight 1-1.2 pounds Melting point 183-215°c working temperature 290±10 °c dimensions 11.5" x 0.62" x 0.51" sn30/pb70 sn40/pb60 sn99.3/cu0.7
- 1.Tin made of new material,do not add the recovery of tin ,tin slag.
- 2.Good wettability and extension ability, solder joint full light, effectively prevent bridge, icicles,virtual false welding welding phenomenon
- 3. Adding high-effective antioxidant ingredients, strong antioxidant capacity
- 4. Tin slag less, reduce energy consumption, reduce unnecessary waste
- 5. Suitable for hand immersion welding,Used for instruments, meters, automobile water tanks, copper iron, cables,Leak proof of lead pipe
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.