Colsen Socket Organizers (6PCS SET, Yellow) 6PCS SET
Colsen Socket Organizers (6PCS SET, Yellow)
Size:6PCS SET | Color:Yellow OUR SOCKET HOLDER / ORGANIZERS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT IN PROFESSIONAL TOOL CHESTS AND TOOL BOXES The largest tray is just over 20-1/4 Inches Long and 3-3/4 Inches tall, so these will fit within most tool chests and work benches, and make excellent tool box drawer organizers. All in all, you can organize 80 SAE & 90 Metric Sockets (that’s 40 deep-well and 40 shallow SAE sockets, and 45 deep-well and 45 shallow metric sockets). These lightweight socket tools are made of a rugged ABS plastic that’s tough enough to stand up to a lifetime of use. These Socket Organizer Trays (3 Metric socket tray organizers and three SAE organizers) are designed with mechanics in mind. The posts make it easy to slip sockets on and keeps them secure. And when you need a particular socket, it slides right off. And the trays’ wide bases keep your trays from tipping over, even when you tool box is jostled. We’ve designed these socket set organizers to work so well, that you never have to think about them. SOCKET RANGES - Metric Socket Range: 4 mm to 15 mm (1/4 Drive), 6 mm to 20 mm (3/8 Drive), 10 mm to 27 mm (1/2 Drive) - SAE Socket Range: 1/8 Inch to 5/8 Inch (1/4 Drive), 1/4 Inch to 1 Inch (3/8" Drive), 3/8 Inch to 1-1/4 Inch (1/2 Drive)
- ELIMINATE CLUTTERED TOOLBOXES: Store and organize 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drive sockets. These socket holder organizers store a whole array of the most popular SAE and Metric mechanic sockets. Keep your shop organized
- EFFORTLESS ORGANIZATION: Posts are clearly labeled with measurements for easy identification. Never misplace another socket again. Keep your tool boxes and tool chests organized effortlessly
- DUAL RAIL ORGANIZING SYSTEM: Stores and organizes shallow and deep well sockets. Sockets fit securely on the rail, and the clearly labeled measurements remain visible even when the sockets are in place
- SECURE STORAGE: Each post features an extended base to keep sockets in place. Trays wont tip over, and sockets wont come loose or dislodge. Keep all your sockets organized and in one place
- COMPREHENSIVE SAE AND METRIC SOCKET RANGE: 1/8 to 5/8, 4mm to 15mm (1/4" drive); 1/4 to 1, 6mm to 20mm (3/8" drive); 3/8" to 1-1/4", 10mm to 27mm (1/2" drive). Designed for use with the most commonly used home and automotive sockets
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.