Autel MX-Sensor 2 in 1 (315MHz + 433MHz)(Screw-in) 100% Cloneable TPMS Programmable Sensors for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Metal Valves) 2 in 1 Sensor (Metal Valves)
Autel MX-Sensor 2 in 1 (315MHz + 433MHz)(Screw-in) 100% Cloneable TPMS Programmable Sensors for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Metal Valves)
Autel, as one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket, dedicates itself to developing professional diagnostic tools and translating global clients’ needs into superior cost-effective and innovative products with strong R&D and production capabilities. Autel MX- Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz)(Screw-In), as a programmable universal sensor being smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use, OE-level fit, performance and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly. Read more 2 IN 1 OE-Level Design, Solid & Functional This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality to ensure superior stability and performance: The unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to avoid air leakage.And much more … Read more 100% Cloneable Fits 98% Mainstream Vehicles This MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and can be put in the same position. Even better, sensor updates during installation from the Autel wireless programming tool gives the Autel Sensor 2 in 1 a long ability with the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicle brands. Thus it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road with only 1 sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearning required. Read more Installation Process Loosen the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire. Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head. Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve. Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw. Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim. Read more Read more
- 2 IN 1 FEATURE: Only 1 Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle with no relearning required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- 98% VEHICLE COVERAGE: Featuring the most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors, it nearly fits all types of wheels. If you are not sure whether your car is compatible with Autel MX-sensor, please send us your previous sensor's picture or OE part number to , we will check for you asap. You can also search , click Products-TPMS-Coverage, enter your car's model with whatever a tpms tool, to check whether your car is support by Autel Sensors.
- EASY TO USE: The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel.(Note: the sensor must be use Autel TPMS tool to program). Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
- SOLID & DURABLE: Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
- WARRANTY: Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a serial number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed. Again, For any problem, please contact , we are here for you.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the CocoonPower Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.